There was a layer of frost on the ground and windshields this morning, I guess that means winter is right around the corner about to knock on the door.
That means the garden is about done. While we didn’t have the most fruitful garden this year, I am grateful God did provide us with what vegetables we did produce.
With Thanksgiving Day one week away, I thought I would share with you a few more things I am thankful for this year.
- For the time I got to spend with friends and family, the ones no longer here will be greatly missed
- Two healthy, while some times crazy, children – they make everyday worth it
- The FREE coupon I got in the mail today for a 5 pound bag of King Arthur’s Flour, I bake a lot so that is greatly appreciated
- The new job that Mr. Bacon-maker got, bringing him 50 miles closer to home
- The ability to pay off all of our debt, except our car, that really helps every month
Those are just a few of the many things I am thankful for.
What are you thankful for this year?